Friday, April 29, 2011

What's that in my pocket??

Ladies, feel free to just reach in there.

I found this site Everyday Carry, in which individuals post the things that they carry with them on a daily basis. I decided that I would post here what I carry in my pockets (minus talking about my duty stuff and pocket change). I will also include what is usually in my bag, since I pretty much always have one with me.

Pockets
I tend to wear carpenter's pants, so I get that extra pocket on the side of my leg. I also wear covert tactical pants, which add a hidden pocket on each leg, as well as a couple of other ones.
There is also the "Bag stuff." Depending on where I am going there is a small bag and a large bag. Either way, these things are usually in them:
  • Leatherman Charge
  • Megapro 15-in-1 Screwdriver
  • Lock Pick set (because someone locked their baby in the apartment, or the fact that the desks at my office have push locks, but no keys)
  • Hex key multi-tool (I have repaired many things, including Maureen's chairs)
  • Toothbrush (someone else always has toothpaste)
  • USB wall plug adapter (most phones now come with this, since they include the usb cable)
  • Phone charging cable (since a lot of things now use USB micro, I can carry one cord for both phones)
  • Inova flashlight (Need to find something on the floor after the movie? Looking under a couch? Search Warrant? This is extremely bright for the money it costs).
  • Kindle (trips are boring, and if I'm trapped, at least I can read).
So that's about it. I think I have added a camera to the mix from time to time, now that I have one that can fit in a pocket. Feel free to let me know about the stuff you regularly carry. Ladies, don't tell me about your makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment