Monday, March 7, 2011

I've moved.

I'm not new to blogging. For those of you in the know, I've been blogging on Xanga since 2004. I'm actually a lifetime member there. At some point, I'm sure that status meant something, but now they have "True Members", which I probably would have been if they had that back when I was blogging like it was going out of style (because it was). Anyway, a lot of people that I used to keep in touch with on Xanga have moved on, (namely Nina), and maybe it's time that I followed suit.

Now, before you click the link to my old blog and start reading, I'm going to do you a favor. Like a sitcom with writers that have gone on strike, we're going to have flashbacks. I will personally go back through all my entries, find the funny ones, and post them here, stating the original date, a little editing, and maybe some commentary.

Also, the title is a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment